'Tis the season for Secret Santa exchanges, seasonal latte runs at Starbucks, festive lights, formals, and, um, finals (but we won't talk about that right now). The weeks sandwiched in between Thanksgiving and Winter Break are so much fun on campus, but they're also B-U-S-Y. We're betting that you don't have a whole lot of time to spend making a Christmas list (and forget about checking it twice), so we've taken it upon ourselves to knock out one category on your behalf—the Big/Little gift exchange! Whether you're searching for the perfect holiday gift for your Big or seeking a "welcome to the family" present for your Little, this is the (affordable and adorable) 2019 holiday gift guide for you.
10 Affordable + Adorable Holiday Gifts Your Sorority Sisters Will Love
1. 2020 Day Planner. Your Big is the absolute best, so of COURSE she's going to be asked to #EveryFormalEver. Help her keep track of all those mixers, chapter meetings, game days, and service opportunities with a shiny 2020 day planner. This Bando agenda gets extra fun points for its colorful cover and accessories + add-ons. price: $32
2. Sorority Art Prints. A modern + on-trend way for your Little to incorporate her sorority love into her dorm or apartment decor. All of our sorority art prints are printed on thick, high-quality paper, meaning this print will look equally fab framed or unframed! price: $20-24
3. Monogrammed Flameless Candle. So perfect (and safe!) for your sorority sister's dorm or apartment! We found this one on Zazzle. price: $30
4. Marble & Blush Cropped Sorority Sweatshirt. Gather the whole family together at your apartment, fill mugs with hot chocolate, binge-watch a few Hallmark movies, order a cozy sweatshirt...sounds like a perfect way to celebrate the holiday to us! Our Marble & Blush Cropped Sorority Sweatshirt is great for relaxing nights in or for stylish nights out to match with the whole fam! Did someone say Big/Little reveal pictures?? price: $35
5. Refreshing Facial Mist. She's stressed. You're stressed. Everyone is stressed. We're not saying that this Coconut Rose Toner by Kopari will take away the exams and cram sessions at the root of all that stress, but it will serve as a sweet-smelling, skin-moisturizing reset button whenever end-of-semester panic starts to rise. price: $25
6. Marble & Blush Sorority Blanket. We're dreaming of a white Christmas—and hanging by the fireplace with a cozy blanket and sisters to stay warm! Our Marble & Blush Sorority Blankets are oh-so soft and perfectly cute. The chicest way to stay warm this holiday season! price: $65
7. Coffee Tumbler + Starbucks card. BAE is attached to pretty much everything these days, but we all know what really comes before all else. Coffee. Stick a $5 Starbucks card inside this Something Greek tumbler as an added surprise! price: $10
8. Cat Ears Spa Headband. Perfect for gifting because A.) It's so cute, and B.) It's SO practical. Your sorority sister will put this kitschy K-Beauty essential from Etude to use when washing her face before bedtime. price: $5
9. Sheet Mask Set. Add to the glow that the holidays already bring by gifting a set of sheet masks. The price is right for this plumping, firming, and hydrating trio from Peach and Lily. price: $15
10. Classic Sorority Note Card Set. A classic set of 10 correspondence cards is just the thing the J.Crew-wearing, all-preppy-everything sorority sister in your life needs. Choose between six different designs in traditional sorority colors. price: $15 for a set of 10 note cards
NEW FOR 2020
We just launched our new line of Sorority Flags, and we couldn't be more excited about it! Horizontal and vertical sorority flags are currently available for 16 sororities and counting. And don't forget about Greek Ink, our line of temporary tattoos. They make the cutest stocking stuffers!